Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Leap in Learning!

Blogging!! Its new to me. I have now learned something new. Its a young concept, its exciting and the challenge is to make this blog exciting enough for the people around me. Its got to be exciting enough to entice the young ones - i.e. the late teens of the family!
The real challenge is to continually 'blog' items of an interesting subject. Perhaps this is a healthy change from obsessing with how to spend the 'stimulation package' budget, e.g. what item/thing/trip etc.
The danger of having new knowledge as a mature age person, is that it is probably already old hat for the younger generation. For someone like myself who has just mastered the art of Skype and talking to family halfway around the world on video phone, and then bragging how conversations with people seem to be in the living room!
I can now badger my parents with more knowledge of new technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment